Thank you again for working with us on your website! Your work is absolutely beautiful - and we can already tell just by working with you for a short time of just how much your business means to you. One of the best parts of our jobs is working with other business owners that are so passionate in the work they do!
Below are some helpful links in order to update your website:
Editing Your Website:
- Adding + Editing Pages: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543687
- Adding Images (Scroll to Step 3) - https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206733028
- Connecting Social Accounts: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543537
- Making Style Changes (This has a TON of info!): https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205815788
Updating Your Blog:
(Your blog is currently hidden under "Not Linked" so it does not show in your navigation menu. To add to it, click on the blog page under "Not Linked" and add your posts there.)
- Adding Content (LOTS of good info here): https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543727
- I also have a step-by-step walkthrough below and in the video!
- All video tutorials are here: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/categories/200204575-Videos
- Squarespace's support team is INCREDIBLE. They have live chat and email support: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Here's a step-by-step of how to create a blog post:
- Click on "Pages"
- Scroll down to "Not Linked" to where it says "Boston Area Photographer - Ali Rosa" (this is your former Wordpress blog!)
- Click the "+" to add a new post
- Add the title of the blog
- Add in the wording of your blog
- To add images: Click the tear dropper icon that pops up and click "Gallery"
- Click "Save & Publish" to publish the blog post